Here are some frequently asked questions that may help you in your photography search. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.
- What's your wedding photography style? I strive to be unobtrusive. I much prefer to shoot candidly, allowing you to enjoy your wedding day fully. To sum it up, my goal is to get some amazing photos that document your day without being the center of attention (that's your job!)
- What kind of cameras do you use? I shoot with professional level full-frame Nikon cameras and lenses.
- What type of venues have you photographed at? I have documented weddings at country clubs, restaurants, and hotels, on yachts, on the beach, in backyards and at mansions, in churches and temples, and at city hall. I have shot in a variety of locations, but I always love a new challenge. Where are you getting married?
- How much should I expect to invest? As every wedding is different, I work to provide a custom package that fits each couple's needs. Contact me so I can tailor a quote to your wedding! I'd love to talk with you!
- Do you have a second-shooter (second photographer)? A majority of the weddings you see here I've done alone, though I may recommend a second-shooter depending on your exact wedding needs.
- How will I get the photos after the wedding? I provide my clients all the color-corrected images in high resolution via digital download. Additionally I host them in a password-protected gallery for you to share with friends and family.
- How many pictures will I get? An average wedding couple will get about 500 fully edited pictures.
- How long after the wedding should I expect until my pictures are ready? Within a day or two I provide some preview images. The entire album is usually finished in 2-4 weeks.
- Are you open to photographing gay and lesbian weddings? Absolutely. Love is Love!
- You mentioned that you love music, & will probably dance at our wedding. What is your favorite song to dance to? What a great question!!! While I'm not sure I can pick just one, click here for a favorite of mine.